Grapefruit Seed Extract!

I am so excited about the many uses of grapefruit seed extract! I've been using it for years, in pill form, for it's anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties. I've read that it is as powerful as an anti-biotic. Doctors recommend that it not be taken in conjunction with certain medications. I have found that it curbs sugar cravings, and helps to shorten the duration of illnesses. I also use the liquid form to wash fruits and veggies.

Last year, when I had a cold that I couldn't shake, a friend gave me a grapefruit seed extract nasal spray. After one use, my nose was back to normal. Since then, I squirt it up my kid's noses when they start to get the sniffles, and it nips colds in the bud.

Today, much to my great joy, I read that, if properly diluted, it can be applied topically to sore throats, mouth sores, and even warts and acne! One of my children had a sore throat this morning. I put two drops in a glass of warm water, she drank it down, and her throat didn't bother her until dinner time. If this is new to you, it may be worth some research!

Here is a link to more information on the benefits and uses of GSE, which I found on wikipedia: http://www.gseinformation.com/

Comments

Popular Posts