Guacamol' foe da Soul!

This guacamole recipe has been a party favorite, and it's so healthy, that a friend recently told me she felt that it had healing powers!


...probably all that fresh garlic!

4 ripe avocados(smashed)

the juice of 4 limes


3-4 cloves of garlic
(minced)

1 small onion
(chopped*)

1-2 fresh tomatoes
(chopped*)

2-3 Tbs. fresh cilantro
(diced)

1 Tbs. green chilis
(diced, I use canned)

salt to taste


Just mix it all together by hand, let the flavours congeal for a couple of minutes, and enjoy with tortilla chips, on quesadillas, in tacos, on a salad, on a sandwich, or just with a spoon!

*I like my guac. chunky, but you can mince the ingredients finely if that's more appealing to you. I would not recommend the blender because it's nice to have unique flavours to savour in every bite!

Comments

Savannah said…
You are invited to join my blog. I think you will also really enjoy this collection of African music

http://bit.ly/askWn4

Popular Posts